1. Your reservation can save you credits
Travelling during low season is a great way to save credits because it’s when the fewest people visit a destination and when prices are at their lowest level. For example, Mexican beaches are always crowded during Prime season, while in June and October they get fewer tourists.
Travel during the week. If you travel from Sunday to Wednesday you will use fewer credits for lodging accommodations.
2. Plan in advance
Planning to travel during Prime season? Reserve up to 12 months prior to your date of departure and enjoy your trip. You can always reserve online or through our website www.royal-holiday.com
3. Members get exclusive offers
January and August are great months to find discounts on airline tickets too!
4. Learn about your different lodging options
So you are planning a vacation trip and you want to make sure to choose the lodging accommodations that best suit your and your family’s needs.
– All-Inclusive hotels offer unlimited meals, beverages and entertainment. This way your only worry will be to fully enjoy your vacation.
– European Plan hotels only cover lodging but are a perfect option in destinations where there’s a lot to see, do, taste and explore.
– Our Condos are ideal for families or large groups wanting ample spaces, comfort and the convenience to shop for groceries in a nearby super market,and the freedom to cook all meals in a fully equipped kitchen.
5. Does your membership satisfy all your needs?
If you frequently need additional credits for a trip, maybe it’s the time to upgrade your membership. Each membership level is designed to suit different travel needs.
Now that you know a few extra things, you are all set to make the most of your Royal Holiday membership.
Travel, enjoy, live!