We want your travel plans to be filled with nothing but relaxation. Thus, at Royal Holiday, we’re proud to share with you some of the measures that have been put in place to ensure your peace of mind while you allow us to tend to you with our world-class service.
At our Park Royal Hotels & Resorts, we have established a partnership with CRISTAL INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS®, a worldwide-renowned British company, which focuses on safety and risk management solutions in health and hygiene protocols specifically geared towards the hotel industry.
This partnership aims for the regulation and quality control associated with the water supply, recreation areas, as well as food and beverages for the consumption of our members, guests and staff; this makes Park Royal Hotels & Resorts the first Mexican chain to implement this type of program.
The SAFE GUEST PROGRAM is in full compliance with the requirements established by CRISTAL INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS®, it also incorporates ECOLAB® products to all of our cleaning processes. The program relies on 5 main pillars:
- POSICHECK Covid-19 Certification
- ROOMCHECK Certification
- FOODCHECK Certification
- AGUACHECK water system Certification
- POOLCHECK Certification
- Disinfectant rugs for shoes at the entrance of our hotels,
- Sanitizing stations in different sections of the hotel,
- Temperature check and a comprehensive questionnaire to begin your check-in process,
- Reception and disinfection of your luggage,
- Social distancing (6 feet) between guests using special signaling throughout the hotel,
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of the reception area between each check-in process,
- Medical service available.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation of all the elements within the rooms,
- Personal hygiene kit provided upon guest’s arrival.
- Cleaning and disinfecting room service with ECOLAB® products.
- Informative TV channel with security and hygiene protocols.
- Cleaning and sanitation for all areas of the hotel,
- 6-feet distance between beach and pool lounge chairs, as well as disinfection after every use.
- Emphasized cleanliness and disinfection in the towel area,
- Constant sanitation and cleaning of bathrooms in common areas.
- Intensified security and hygiene measures for the handling of food and beverages,
- All restaurants and bars will operate at a reduced capacity,
- Sanitation stations (mandatory use) upon entrance and exit of every restaurant,
- Sealed cutlery and accessories
- Tables will be separated by 6 feet
- Disinfection of all physical and digital menus after each use.
- All entertainment facilities are cleaned and disinfected continuously,
- Sanitizing stations in all entertainment areas and at the spa,
- Filling of health questionnaire and temperature taking of all children at the Kids´ Club are mandatory to gain access,
- Handover of fully washed, disinfected and sealed amenities and compliments for use at the spa,
- Social distancing (6 feet) between each workout station and sanitation after each use.
- Express check-out, making use of a special urn set at the reception where our guests can place their room key.
- Strict access control for staff, visitors, and suppliers,
- Sanitation stations located in all production and administrative areas,
- Constant training of our staff in quality, security and hygiene protocols.
- Internal and external audits which will allow us to guarantee the correct fulfillment of these processes in all our hotels.
Now you know the special measures that Park Royal Hotels & Resorts will be taking for its Mexico destinations! Soon, we’ll let you know the actions our affiliated hotels will be applying for you to enjoy your Vacation Club to the fullest!