The most visited vacation destinations in Mexico have an incredible environment that combines history, culture, and life. Keep reading and come with us to explore this beautiful culture in the top Mexican destinations for 2023. Let’s begin!
ACAPULCO: WHERE THE TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY WORLD MEET
This traditional destination in Mexico is the perfect place to experience the vibrant, contemporary life of the country.
Acapulco is the life of the party, you will constantly be surrounded by art, music, and dance.
You will be able to discover the interesting past of this region, try the delicious Mexican food, and enjoy the fun and warm environment.
- Explore the San Diego Fort, built in the XVII century which is now a museum with light and sound shows.
- Visit the Casa de los Vientos, the art studio that keeps the art of the famous Mexican painter and muralist Diego Riviera.
- Go witness the incredible divers that jump from La Quebrada, the 147ft cliff.
CANCUN: ADVENTURE, HISTORY, AND DELICIOUS FOOD
Adventurers and history lovers visit this beautiful destination in the Yucatan peninsula all the time.
In this destination, you won’t only be able to swim in clear blue water, but you will also be able to try delicious tacos, ceviches, and traditional Mayan food.
Other activities you can do here are:
- Visit the Musa, an underwater museum.
- Enjoy wonderful performances of the Cirque du Soleil, the famous acrobatics circus.
- Explore the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza one of the wonders of the world.
Thanks to its vibrant nightlife and fun environment, Cancun is the perfect place for anyone who wants to get to know Mexican culture.
COZUMEL; THE BEST CARIBBEAN DESTINATION
Cozumel, a tropical island in the Yucatan peninsula and the perfect place to dive into the Mexican culture.
With its white sand beaches, crystalline waters, and exotic marine life, Cozumel is a great place to escape for a few days and recharge from our daily life.
You will be able to try the delicious fresh seafood, dance salsa and reggae, and learn about the beautiful history and traditions of the Mayan culture. Don’t miss:
- Exploring San Gervasio, an archeological sight in front of the Caribbean ocean.
- Visit the Cha’an Ka’an observatory, the planetarium with the darkest sky in Mexico.
- Practice snorkeling in “El Cielo”, a beach known and named after the hundreds of starfish that live here.
IXTAPA: RELAX AND ENJOY THE PACIFIC COAST
Thanks to its outstanding nature and relaxing environment, this destination is the perfect escape if you want to relax on the beach.
Here, you will be able to try the delicious flavors of authentic Mexican food, get to know the amazing history of the destination, and spend time doing activities outdoors like kayak, surfing, or hiking.
Some of the things you must do at this destination are:
- Discover the historic downtown and take pictures of the colorful streets and sculptures.
- Walk through the Paseo del Pescador, a pier by the beautiful Zihuatanejo beach.
- Visit the archeological museum of Costa Grande and learn about the Olmec culture, Teotihuacan, and the Mexicas.
If you want to relax and take a break from your daily routine there is no better place than Ixtapa!
So what are you waiting for? Come and discover these wonderful destinations and fall in love with the culture. Share your vacation experiences with us and follow us on social media! Facebook – Instagram
Book your stay through our website (www.royal-holiday.com) or our APP (Royal Holiday Booking), and keep traveling with your Royal Holiday Membership!