Located in the eastern region of the Dominican Republic, this destination full of beautiful beaches is a must-see for everyone. Rediscover Punta Cana with your Vacation Club and get ready to fall in love with this place. Let’s get started!
WHY PUNTA CANA?
MUST-VISIT TOURIST SPOTS
- Altos de Chavón: Located high above the Chavón River, in La Romana, Altos de Chavón is a faithful “replica” of the classic Mediterranean villages of the 16th century. It was designed by José Antonio Caro, a Dominican architect, and Roberto Coppa, an Italian designer and cinematographer, making it the ideal place for those looking for Instagram-worthy photos.
- Bávaro Adventure Park: Do you like extreme thrills and adrenaline-filled fun? Then this is the place for you! Being the only adventure park in the Dominican Republic, this site offers several action-packed activities; among which we really liked the buggy, polaris, zip line, splashing in the waterfall pool and horseback riding.
- Hoyo Azul: Filled with crystal clear azure blue waters, this incredible cenote is located right at the base of a 75-meter-high cliff. Enjoy a refreshing dip in its waters and live a unique experience!
- Ojos Indígenas Ecological Reserve: An area of approximately 1,500 acres of subtropical forest where you will find 12 freshwater lakes. This is the perfect place to get in touch with nature and find yourself in a tropical oasis.
- Seaquarium Punta Cana: This is te ideal place to swim in shallow waters, snorkel, or go on an underwater hike! What? Yes, an underwate hike! All you need is your swimsuit and the best attitude ever. Hope you have an incredible time!
REDISCOVER WITH “R” FOR… REMODELED!
Book through our website: www.royal-holiday.com and keep on traveling with your Royal Holiday membership.